HAPevolve Solution Spotlight: Veralon Consulting
This week’s HAPevolve solution spotlight features Veralon, a nationally recognized health care consulting firm based in Philadelphia. As an industry partner, Veralon helps hospitals with:
- Strategy and planning
- Finance and mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation and compensation
Veralon’s consultants are trusted advisors and partners to health care leaders, helping clients develop clarity of direction, focus on issues at hand, and meet challenges head-on. Each team of consultants is hand-selected to ensure the right combination of experience and skill sets to develop comprehensive solutions for hospitals.
Veralon at a glance:
- More than 1,300 clients in 48 states
- More than 40 health care consultants serving clients nationwide from four strategically located offices across the country
- Returning clients represent 70 percent of its business
- Veralon’s leadership averages more than 30 years of experience in health care
HAPevolve identifies and creates valuable partnerships with a variety of businesses serving the health care community. By negotiating with its industry and endorsed partners on behalf of the Pennsylvania hospital and health care community at large, HAPevolve can offer members special benefits and discounts on innovative solutions that can save them both time and money.
To explore how Veralon can benefit your organization, contact Larry Estes, HAPevolve’s senior director, business development, or Dayana Habib Rapoport, Veralon’s director, marketing and communications.
Tags: Management Consulting | Industry Partner